Click here to register
Event Date: September 16, 2018
Event Location: Lake Tahoe, CA
Rounding out the domestic calendar for our 2018 Escape Triathlon Series, welcome to the inaugural Lake Tahoe Escape Triathlon!
The clear water of Lake Tahoe provides scenic views and challenging hills at this memorable autumn race. Lake Tahoe Escape begins in Tahoe City with a beach start at Common's Beach. From there, athletes ride up Highway 89 and turn into Squaw Valley for a challenging high-altitude run. Enjoy an amazing finish and explore our Fitness Festival!
Lake Tahoe Escape Triathlon highlights include:
- Dive into the refreshing North Tahoe Lake for our Olympic distance 1,500m swim.
- Experience scenic views and a challenging bike/run through our high-altitude course of Tahoe National Forest.
- OLYMPIC: Swim: 1500 meters Bike: 25-mile Run: 6.2-mile
- AQUABIKE: Swim: 1500-meter Bike: 25-mile
- SPRINT: Swim: 750-meter Bike: 12-mile Run: 3.1-mile
Additional Athlete Perks:
- Personalized TBLOCKS bike racking for first 500 registered athletes
- Exclusive accommodation rates
- Customize your own Lake Tahoe Escape Race Bag
- A full post-race meal (not just a banana or pizza slice!))
- Race medal you can be proud of
- Athlete shirt
- Fully stocked aid stations with water and electrolytes along our run course
- Bike support in transition pre-race and on-course
- Fun-filled finish festival
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER