Registration now open - click here to purchase your Nation's ticket!
Event Date: September 9, 2018
Event Location: Washington D.C.
The 13th Annual Nation’s Triathlon will take place Sunday, September 9, 2018 in the nation’s capital, Washington, DC. The Olympic Distance triathlon, sanctioned by the USAT, includes a 1.5k swim in the Potomac River, a 40k bike course through DC, and a 10k run through Washington, DC’s historical landmarks with a spectacular finish!
Nation's Triathlon Course Highlights:
- Only triathlon that runs through the historic downtown DC area.
- Course that winds through the Washington DC monument corridor that includes racing in the shades of the Washington Monument, Pentagon, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, National Mall.
- Olympic: Swim: 1.5km. Bike: 40km. Run: 10 km.
- Sprint: Swim: 750m. Bike: 20km. Run: 5km.
Additional Athlete Perks:
- Custom Escape Series Race Bag (more details coming soon!)
- A full post-race meal (not a stingy banana and pizza slice)
- Race medal you can be proud of!
- Athlete shirt
- Fully stocked aid stations with water and electrolytes along our run course
- Bike support in transition pre-race and on-course
- Fun-filled finish festival