Registration now open - click here to purchase your Philly ticket!
Event Date: June 24, 2018
Event Location: Philadelphia, PA
The 2018 Philadelphia Escape Triathlon now combines Sprint and Olympic distance races into one fantastic day of racing on Sunday June 24, 2018!
Fairmount Park will once again host this scenic, challenging course - taking participants through historic and picturesque sections of Philadelphia.
Philadelphia Triathlon Course Highlights:
- Experience the only swim in the Schuylkill River.
- Bike past the iconic Rocky Steps.
- Fast & flat course through Philadelphia’s Fairmount Park with beautiful views of historic Boathouse Row.
- Sprint distance race (750m swim, 13.1 mile bike and 3.1 mile run).
- Sprint distance aquabike race (750m swim and 13.1 mile bike) Olympic distance race (1,500m swim, 25 mile bike and 6.2 mile run).
- Olympic distance AquaBike race (1,500m swim and 25 mile bike).
Additional Athlete Perks:
- Custom Escape Series Race Bag (more details coming soon!)
- A full post-race meal (not a stingy banana and pizza slice)
- Race medal you can be proud of!
- Athlete shirt
- Fully stocked aid stations with water and electrolytes along our run course
- Bike support in transition pre-race and on-course
- Fun-filled finish festival