Registration now open - click here to purchase your Surf City ticket!
Event Date: April 22, 2018
Event Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Welcome to the inaugural 2018 Surf City Escape Triathlon, taking place Sunday, April 22nd in beautiful Huntington Beach, CA!
Our challenging Olympic distance course is your last chance qualifier for the 2018 Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon! In addition to Olympic distance, we're thrilled to offer Sprint and Aqua Bike categories.
Surf City Triathlon Course Highlights:
- Enter the open water swim through the same beach breaks as the world-renowned U.S. Open of Surfing.
- Swim along the shoreline with the backdrop of the beautiful Huntington Beach Pier.
- Fast, 12-mile, Olympic bike course looping up and down the exclusive road closed Pacific Coast Highway.
- Olympic: Swim: 1500 meters. Bike: 24.8 miles. Run: 6.2 miles
- Olympic Aquabike: Swim: 1500 meters. Bike: 24.8 miles
- Sprint: Swim: 750 meters. Bike: 12.4 miles. Run: 3.1 miles
Additional Athlete Perks:
- Custom Escape Series Race Bag (more details coming soon!)
- A full post-race meal (not a stingy banana and pizza slice)
- Race medal you can be proud of!
- Athlete shirt
- Fully stocked aid stations with water and electrolytes along our run course
- Bike support in transition pre-race and on-course
- Fun-filled finish festival
Join us for the inaugural Surf City Escape Triathlon in April, 2018! Last chance to qualify for the 2018 Escape From Alcatraz Triathlon!